Privacy Protection A+ A
Processing of users’ personal data
All data on users collected by us are processed in a manner consistent with the extent of the authorisations granted us by users and the requirements of Polish law, in particular, in accordance with the Protection of Personal Data Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws, No. 133, item 883, as amended.) and the Provision of Services by Electronic Means Act of 18 July 2002 (Journal of Laws, No. 144, item 1204). The assembled collection of personal information is treated as a separate database and is stored in a special secure area of the www.codozasady.pl portal’s server, which ensures adequate protection. Full access to the database is limited to a small number of authorised Wardyński & Partners’ employees and co-workers, who are involved in database administration.
Right to verify, amend and delete personal data
We will ensure access to each user, who has completed a registration form or has in some other way provided us with personal information, in order to verify, amend or delete this data.
Extent of the provision of information about users
Wardyński & Partners does not transfer, sell or grant the collected personal data to other persons or institutions, unless this is on the express consent or at the request of the users, or at the request of the authorities empowered under the laws of the state for the purposes of proceedings conducted by them.
1. This portal does not automatically process any information except for information contained in cookies.
2. Cookies are IT data, specifically text files, which are stored on the device of the end user for using a website. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which the cookie is taken, the storage time of the file on the end user’s device, and a unique number.
3. The entity transmitting cookies to the device of the end user of this portal and obtaining access to the cookies is the operator of the portal, Wardyński & Partners with its registered office at Al. Ujazdowskie 10, 00-478 Warsaw, Poland.
4. Cookies are used for:
- Adapting the contents of the portal to suit the user’s preferences and optimising the use of the site. More specifically, cookies enable recognition of the user’s device and display of the site in a manner suited to the user’s individual needs.
- Generation of statistics which help in understanding how visitors use the portal and thus make it possible to improve the structure and contents of the portal.
5. There are two main categories of cookies used by this portal: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files which are stored on the device of the end user until the user logs out, navigates away from the site or closes the web browser. Persistent cookies are stored on the end user’s device for the period stated in the specification of the cookies or until deleted by the user.
6. The following types of cookies are used on this portal:
- Necessary cookies, enabling the use of services offered on the portal, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication on the portal
- Security cookies, used for example to detect authentication abuses on the portal
- Efficiency cookies, enabling collection of information about how the pages of the portal are used
- Functional cookies, enabling memorisation of settings selected by the user and personalisation of the user interface, e.g. concerning the selected language or the region the user comes from, font size, website appearance and the like.