When an administrative case takes too long

Parties to administrative proceedings ask what can be done when the case drags on too long. There is no simple remedy, but a complaint against overlong proceedings is one option.

The requirement for legalisation of foreign official documents

Courts and state offices typically demand legalisation or apostille of official documents issued in another country, but it is not always necessary.